Our Lavoisier flower vases are inspired by classic laboratory equipment and have a vintage industrial feel - each piece is hinged so that it can be rotated and arranged in various positions. These vases are named for Antoine Lavoisier, the French chemist who first determined the composition of water.
- Easy Vase To Arrange Flowers In
- Beautiful Antiqued Rust Finish
- Includes 10 Hand Blown Glass Tubes
- Makes a Perfect Center Piece especially When Used In Multiples
- Makes a Wonderful New Home or Bridal Gift
Dimensions: 24" W x 2" D x 13" H
Weight: 5.732 lb